Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Day 1

Today is Day 1 of my Turbo Fire - 12 week experiment to see if the ads are true, and if I can really change my body shape and size, just by following their "simple" instructions.  I know that nothing is ever as simple as it seems, and so I am dedicating myself to the hard work I know it will take.  It is not the best day to start, because my back has a stress knot in it, but is there ever a really good day to start this much change?  It's like saying "this is a good time to get married" or "I am ready to have a baby".  No matter how much I think I am ready for things, I soon find out that I am nowhere close!  So, here goes.  Today is the 30/10 cardio/stretching because I am starting with the beginner program, so I don't kill myself halfway through - and don't injure myself in the process!  I will blog in the morning, before I do anything, and then at the end, when I am all sweaty and want to cuss someone out for the work I just did!

No comments:

Post a Comment